Our API currently allow you to upload images as guest. A new version of the API is currently under development and will be released as soon as possible !
API calls can be done using the POST or GET request methods but since GET request are limited by the maximum allowed length of an URL you should prefer the POST request method.
https://imgfly.me/api/1/(action)/ (if this doesn't work, try removing the slash '/' at the end)
- key The API v1 key is c6133147592983996b65dda51ba70255
- action What you want to do [values: upload].
- source Either a image URL or a base64 encoded image string. You can also use FILES["source"] in your request.
- format Sets the return format [values: json (default), redirect, txt].
Note: Always use POST when uploading local files. Url encoding may alter the base64 source due to encoded characters or just by URL request length limit due to GET request.
API v1 responses will vary depending on the format parameter:
- json Display all the image uploaded information in JSON format. [default]
- txt Returns the image direct URL in text/plain format.
- redirect Redirects to the image viewer URL.
When using JSON the response will have headers status codes to allow you to easily notice if the request was OK or not. It will also output the
Example Response (JSON)
Example Response (txt)